AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF)
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting – Self Paced online training with the EIMF
The AAT Level 3 Diploma is intended for professionals seeking to develop their accounting skills and advance in the field. The course is delivered in a self-paced format and is ideal for working professionals who need a flexible approach to developing their skills.
The course builds on previous knowledge and is tailored to more complex financial processes, such as final accounts, costs and revenues and professional ethics. By earning this nationally recognised qualification learners will develop the key skills for a career in bookkeeping or accountancy. Learners will also gain practical accounting and finance skills with the freedom to study where they like, when they like.
AAT is an established and respected professional body with over 125,000 members worldwide, so taking an AAT distance learning course with the EIMF is a great progression route on to chartered accountancy.
Qualification gained: AAT Level 3 Diploma
Place of study: Learn from home
Type of course: Online distance learning course
When can I start:This course is available to start immediately
Course duration:6 – 12 months.
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no entry requirements for AAT and you do not need to be working in an accounting or finance role. This makes AAT is an ideal starting point for school and college leavers, or anyone considering a career change.
However, it is recommended that you take the Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping or Accounting (Level 2) before progressing on to the Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) AAT qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the programme and all assignments, you will be awarded the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.
The cost of this course is:
- €885 per participant for elearning courses and support
Our fully online distance learning course provides an engaging online learning experience. You will receive access to innovative, motivating online learning content including a mix of interactive activities, online practice questions and exam guidance with instant feedback, to help you succeed.
- A specific, assessment focused delivery plan for each unit to guide you through the content and activities on a week by week basis
- Award-winning online learning resources, keeping you engaged and motivated at all times
- First class dedicated tutor support that can be arranged seven days a week
- Over 300 practice questions and revision activities throughout your course, to cement your knowledge and help you succeed in your assessments
- Specific additional content to prepare you for the end of level synoptic assessment with the relevant recap and new activities and questions for effective revision of this case study style assessment.
Professional Development Courses in Management & Finance
The European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) is a leading provider of premium public courses, executive education, e Learning and tailored learning solutions in the Financial and Professional Services Sector. EIMF's core mission is to help clients facilitate change, enhance their professional...