ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business
Do you want to learn about the fundamentals of accounting? Ready to get your career started in finance? The ACCA Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business is the level for you. It’s the perfect place to start if you are new to accountancy, or if you’re already working in finance but have no formal qualifications. You can get certificates and diplomas along the way before going on to the ACCA qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You’ll be happy to hear that there are no entry requirements – you can start at any level. ACCA Foundations begins at GCSE level and goes up to the equivalent of the first year of a bachelor’s degree.
Training Course Content
Diploma in Accounting and Business (Level 4) includes:
- Business and Technology (FBT)*
- Management Accounting (FMA)
- Financial Accounting (FFA)
You’ll also need to complete a professionalism and ethics module called Foundations in Professionalism before you can be awarded any of the Foundation-level qualifications.
Course delivery details
What support will I get?
- You’re fully supported with access to expert tutors, 7 days a week responding via email within 4 working hours.
- You’ll also be assigned a mentor to help and guide you through the order of subjects to study. You can also contact them wherever you need to throughout your course and get a response within 24 hours Monday to Friday
- Monthly Course Subscription: £55
- Quarterly Course Subscription: £150
- Yearly Course Subscription: £530
You can study AAT, ACCA, and CIMA with us, and as a subscriber you get access to all levels in the course. Content is always available and always up to date, no restrictions.
Need to go back and revise a certain area? No problem. We don’t cut off access and you pay the same fee throughout your studies. We won’t charge you any more for your next level, unlike some other training providers.
We’re always on hand when you need us. And always looking out for you. As a subscriber, you’ll get:
- Unlimited, expert academic support via email, 7 days a week. We promise 4-hour response times during working hours, to keep you on track
- Unlimited mentor support, 5 days a week (during working hours). Get answers to any general enquiries.
- The latest course content, powered by Kaplan, always available for as long as you subscribe
- Exclusive discounts on Osborne Books and Kaplan Publishing hard copy materials – 50% off the retail price
- Online study texts, revision kits, practice questions, and study programmes, all approved by accountancy experts
- Our famous Study Buddy for AAT courses – an outline of key course material that replaces the tutor in the classroom and guides you through each module
- Flat-rate fees throughout your AAT, ACCA or CIMA course – no price increases when you complete a level
- No financial tie-ins, no minimum terms, no catch
- No hidden fees when you stop your subscription
After completing this level, you could go onto job roles such as a Junior accounts or cost clerk, or a junior bookkeeper in a small or medium-sized business. Or go into a range of junior or cost accounting administration roles in an accounting department of a larger organisation. If you want to continue studying, you can move onto ACCA Applied Knowledge.
We’re here to give people the freedom to learn, live life and feel great. For nearly 20 years, we’ve built a strong reputation for supporting learners to succeed with their AAT qualification through flexible distance learning courses. We’ve now widened...