The programme is delivered online to give you a truly flexible experience. Complimentary live online workshops included. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level.
On this programme you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next generation HR Manager. You’ll also get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
You’ll be supported throughout by your own specialised facilitator from the industry, and you also receive a host of other fantastic benefits that you won’t find elsewhere. These include:
- in-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute,
- complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts
*Request T&Cs on booking of this CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management
Suitability - Who should attend?
If you are an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner or looking for the next step of your HR career with a CIPD qualification the programme is for you.
This programme is suitable for you if you’ve not been in a learning environment for a while because, you get all the support you need along the way to guarantee you’re successful.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Ability to become a CIPD associate member.
The Diploma programme covers all the typical aspects of an HR manager role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. These include:
- Developing professional practice –This unit enables you to develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by HR professionals.
- Business issues and the context of Human Resources –You’ll examine HR’s role in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Using information in HR –In this unit, you will develop the skills you need to present business cases for HR improvements.
- Reward management– This unit provides you with a wide understanding of how the business context drives reward strategies and policies.
- Employment Law –This unit introduces the major areas of employment legislation and the employment law system, focusing in particular on ways in which day-to-day HR activities are subjected to some forms of regulation.
- Managing and coordinating the HR function– This unit introduces you to HR activity and the role of the HR function in organisations and focuses on its aims and objectives.
- Contemporary development in employee relations – This unit allows you to build on your knowledge and experience to develop the skills required to make informed and effective employment relations judgements.
- Resourcing and talent planning – You’ll be introduced to the key operational tools, techniques and practices used to resource organisations effectively, including recruitment, selection, workforce planning, staff retention, succession planning, retirement and dismissal processes.
If you're a self-funder, there are a variety of flexible payment plans including 0% interest for 12 months. For a personalised payment plan, please call one of our programme advisors who can talk you through all your options.
Are you looking to develop your career in Learning & Development, Human Resources (HR) or Management? By developing your skills and knowledge you increase your chance of promotion and can boost your earning potential. With DPG you have everything you need to have...