2002 ISDA Master Agreement - Modular Online Training Course by Derivatives Documentation
This online course provides delegates with the opportunity to gain full understanding of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement in a convenient, online format.
In a series of self-study modules, delegates will learn the various clauses of the main body of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement. Further, delegates will receive insightful commentary on the Schedule, common provisions and legal and credit issues associated with the document and its practical application.
Multiple choice questions are distributed throughout the modules of this course which will be evaluated by the course director.
Please be advised that ISDA® documentation training courses provided by Derivatives Documentation Limited are not sponsored by or affiliated with the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc ("ISDA®").
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for professionals falling into the following categories:
- ISDA negotiators, Legal Counsel, Documentation Specialists
- Professionals how are new to ISDA documentation negotiation
- Risk managers, collateral management specialists and front, middle and back office staff wishing to acquire an understanding of the documentation
- Individuals who may occasionally be required to negotiate documentation
- Individuals seeking a career in ISDA documentation
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This online training course will include the following content:
- Review of all clauses included in the main body of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement
- Commentary on the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement Schedule and its common provisions
- Review of legal and credit issues relating to 2002 ISDA Master Agreement
- Primary differences between the 1992 and 2002 ISDA Master Agreements.
Why choose Derivatives Documentation Limited
20 years' experience in the OTC derivatives market
15 years' experience in the repo and securities lending markets
18 of 20 of the world's top banks have taken one or more of our services over the past 20 years
The cost of this course is £475 + VAT per standard licence, which is 4 months in duration. This course can be extended for a fee of £50 + VAT per month.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Derivatives Documentation Limited
Derivatives Documentation Limited ("DDL") is a family business with a wealth of OTC derivatives and repo and securities lending legal documentation expertise. We were founded in 1996 to fill a shortage of temporary ISDA Master Agreement negotiators for overstretched documentation...