The Senior Manager has overall responsibilities for managing and leading a team of skilled workers over a variety of construction projects. This also includes designing strategies and implementing them in order to meet the project demands and legislation requirements.
This qualification is appropriate for those employed or self-employed in the construction industry. It is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
Topics included within the qualification -
• Managing teams
• Providing ethical advice, judgements and service in construction
• Preparing project briefs and development programmes
• Design, manage development processes in construction
• Manage and monitor procurement and budgets
• Negotiate and conclude project contracts
• Manage construction projects processes, outcomes and completions
Suitability - Who should attend?
• Already working within the role
• A very good level of reading, writing and spoken English
Skills, interests and qualities -
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisational and time management skills
• Excellent staff and skilled work leadership and management skills
• The ability to motivate and encourage individuals
Outcome / Qualification etc.
As a qualified and experienced Senior Manager there would be opportunities to travel abroad managing projects. You would also be able to become a professional member of the CIOB opening further opportunities and projects to you.
This qualification will provide you with the ability to apply for the CSCS Black Card.
£1,950 + VAT
CNN Training - Nationally Accredited Health & Safety and Construction Qualifications
CNN Training Consultants are a national skills training provider specialising in the delivery of Health & Safety and Construction qualifications. With over 25 years of experience in the training sector, we are fast-thinking, dynamic training provider who understands that learning...