This qualification is for managers on-site who are responsible for leading projects, controlling standards and evaluating work. Learners are expected to already be employed in site management roles, overseeing, or starting to oversee, larger projects and sites with the authority, accountability and decision-making, which comes with site management roles, in their respective pathway.
• Building and civil engineering
• Highways Maintenance and repair
• Residential development
Topics included within the qualification -
• Allocating Work and monitoring the quality.
• Managing staff performance and development plans
• Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
• Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
• Controlling project progress against quality and the programme plans
• Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
• Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
Suitability - Who should attend?
• Already working within the role
• A good level of reading, writing and spoken English
Skills, interests and qualities
• All round excellent communication skills and ability to relate at all levels
• Effective and strong leadership skills
• Initiative and proactive approach
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Experienced construction site managers can move into further positions such as Contracts manager, Senior managers and project management positions.
This qualification will provide you with the ability to apply for the CSCS Black Card.
National Delivery method -
• On-Site Assessment and Training (OSAT)
• Building an ePortfolio of Evidence
£1,650 + VAT
CNN Training provides assessor support for a period of up to 1 year, which is included in the course price.
CNN Training - Nationally Accredited Health & Safety and Construction Qualifications
CNN Training Consultants are a national skills training provider specialising in the delivery of Health & Safety and Construction qualifications. With over 25 years of experience in the training sector, we are fast-thinking, dynamic training provider who understands that learning...