With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This workshop can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
What Will Students Learn?
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
What Topics are Covered?
- Making the transition
- Responsibilities of a supervisor
- Key behaviours and attitudes
- Setting goals and planning for success
- Active listening techniques
- Communication skills
- Giving feedback and instructions
- Orders, requests, and suggestions
- Managing conflict
- Managing challenging situations
- Developing relationships
All courses are also available virtually. Contact us for more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Qualification awarded by the course provider
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...