Managing Across Cultures:
Our culture defines many aspects of how we think, feel, and act. It can be challenging for managers to bridge cultural differences and bring employees together into a functioning team. This course will give supervisors and managers easy-to-use techniques for communicating across cultures, building teams, promoting multiculturalism in the organisation, and leveraging the global talent pool.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what culture is and how it shapes the workplace
- Identify how stereotypes shape our perception
- Develop useful cross-cultural attitudes
- Communicate effectively across cultures
- Effectively manage employees from different cultures
- Help teams overcome cross-cultural and virtual barriers
- Promote acceptance and awareness in your organization to help create a multicultural environment
- Leverage the global talent pool
What Topics are Covered?
- What Is Culture?
- Communicating Effectively
- Team Building Across Cultures
- Managing Across Cultures
- Building a Multicultural Organization
- Working with the Global Talent Pool
All courses are also available virtually. Contact us for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Open to all
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course you can download a course completion certificate.
We are an accredited CPD provider.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...