Intermediate Project Management - VirtualChurchill Square Training & Development
Project Management (Intermediate):
Virtual Learning Course
Project management is not just restricted to certain industries, or to individuals with certification as a project manager. Lots of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job, and to get the job done well, within our budget, and on time. This course is intended for participants who understand the conceptual phase of a project’s life cycle, including setting goals, creating a vision statement, and creating the Statement of Work. This course will take participants through the remaining three stages: planning, execution, and termination.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify your project’s tasks and resources
- Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule tasks effectively
- Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
- Prepare a project budget
- Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
- Identify and manage risks
- Prepare a final project plan
- Execute and terminate a project
- Develop and manage a change control process
What Topics are Covered?
- What really needs to be done?
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Scheduling techniques (including Gantt charts, network diagrams, flow charts, and PERT diagrams)
- Budgeting tips and tricks
- Assessing project risks
- Preparing the final plan
- Making it fit
- The execution phase
- Controlling changes
- Closing out a project
All courses are also available virtually. Contact us for more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course you can download a course completion certificate.
We are an accredited CPD provider.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...