Meetings come in all shapes and sizes, from the convention to a quick huddle in an office hallway. This workshop will be concerned with small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, and talents of those who participate. Members of such a group want to get some kind of result out of their time together: solving problems, brainstorming, or simply sharing information. At its best, such a group knows what it is about, and knows and utilizes the strengths of individual members.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviors
What Topics are Covered?
- The basics for effective meetings
- The best and worst of meetings
- Holding productive meetings
- Preparing for meetings
- Setting the place
- Leading a meeting
- Process and content
- How to control a meeting
- A plan for success
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.