Call Centre Training: Sales and Customer Service Training for Call Centre AgentsChurchill Square Training & Development
Call Centre Training: Sales and Customer Service Training for Call Centre Agents
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centres are a business element that is here to stay.
This course will help call centre agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical intensive one-day workshop.
What Topics are Covered?
- Verbal communication techniques
- Who are your customers?
- Listening skills
- Asking the right questions and saying no
- Taking messages and using voice mail effectively
- Vocal exercises
- Cold and warm calls, including developing a script
- Going above and beyond and high impact moments
- Handling objections and closing the sale
- Negotiation techniques
- Tips for challenging callers
- Phone tag and getting the call back
- Stress busting
- Call centre trends
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- On site training for up to 15 people
All courses are also available online. Contact us for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone involved in working in or running a call centre. Highly recommended for call centre staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What Will Students Learn?
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Ways of delivering bad news and saying no.
- Effective ways to negotiate.
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Tools to facilitate communication.
- The value of personalising interactions and developing relationships.
- Vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability. Techniques for managing stress.
We are a CPD recognised provider.
Qualification awarded by the course provider
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...