Over the past several decades, organizations have come to realise that success cannot only be measured in dollars and cents. Intangible assets (like a company’s reputation, the knowledge base created by their employees, and training initiatives) can make up a huge portion of a company’s wealth. It only makes sense, then, that we need a new tool to help us measure this expanded definition of success. Enter the balanced scorecard! This tool and its related components will help your organisation identify, document, plan, and execute a balanced strategic mission. It will also help your organisation evaluate and revise its strategic execution. This workshop will introduce you to the basics of the balanced scorecard and help you determine if this powerful tool is a good fit for your organisation.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what the balanced scorecard is and its benefits
- Describe common balanced scorecard pitfalls & how to avoid them
- Determine if the balanced scorecard is right for your organisation
- Describe the key elements of the balanced scorecard process
- Identify a strategy map, tactical action plan, and balanced scorecard
- Create a vision statement for the balanced scorecard
- Understand what corporate values, mission statements, and vision statements are and how they tie into the balanced scorecard
- Understand what processes support the balanced scorecard
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding the balanced scorecard
- The ingredients for success
- Overview of the balanced scorecard process
- Creating a project vision statement
- Understanding organisational mission, vision, and values
- Plans and processes to build
- Building balanced scorecard teams
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.