CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing - Study Face-to-Face, Online or with Blending Learning
The CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing is a flexible and modular training programme with 3 study mode options and two course modules. The programme is ideally suited to professionals currently working in a role that involves marketing as well as those aspiring towards a career in marketing.
Delegates of the programme will come to understand marketing and its role in an organisation and develop the skills to perform in a professional marketing environment.
- The importance and function of marketing in an organisation
- The 7Ps of marketing (product, price, place, promotion, people, process and physical evidence) and how they apply to a marketing campaign
- Customer communication and relationships
- Techniques for effective communication with internal and external customers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This certificate programme is suited to professionals currently working in a marketing support role as well as individuals wishing to pursue a career in marketing.
- No previous knowledge or experience is necessary
- For individuals whose first language is other than English, proof of English proficiency must be provided.
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (no component below 6.0)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English at grade B or above
- Other alternatives will be considered on a case by case basis
- Test must be taken within the previous 2 years.
For more information on suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Delegates who successfully complete both course modules will receive the Chartered Institute of Marketing Certificate in Marketing.
Delegates who partially complete the programme will receive the following awards:
- Marketing Principles modules: Award in Marketing Principles
- Customer Communications: Award in Customer Communications.
Training Course Content
This certificate programme is comprised of two core modules:
- Discovering marketing.
- The marketing environment.
- The marketing mix.
- Who are customers?
- Communicating with customers.
- Creating a marketing communications plan.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the premier international professional body for the marketing industry. Since its founding in 1911, the CIM has worked to promote best practice, define and implement quality standards throughout the industry. The aim and...