CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing - Study Face-to-Face, Online or via Blended Learning
Designed for working professionals in marketing, brand management and business development, the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing offers delegates a gateway to increasing their career prospects, in a flexible format. Delegates will build the knowledge and skills required to think strategically about marketing, understand the key metrics and apply them to business decisions.
Delegates can choose to study either via face-to-face lessons, online courses or a combination of the two. Upon completion of the programme, graduates will have demonstrated their ability to perform at a management level in a professional marketing environment.
- Situation Analysis: Analyse an organisation's current and future internal and external environments
- Planning: Analyse relevant information in order to recommend and inform strategic decision making
- Planning: Develop a strategic marketing plan according to an organisation's objectives
- Implementation & Management: Manage resources to deliver strategic marketing plans
- Implementation & Management: Monitoring, measuring and fine tuning marketing plans for continuous improvement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This certificate programme has been designed for individuals working in the following capacities:
- Department managers
- Functional managers
- Product and/or brand managers
- Account managers
- Marketing executives
- Business development managers
Delegates must have achieved one or more of the following qualifications:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor's or master's degree from a recognised university, with at least 30% of credits in marketing.
- Professional practice (recommended one year in a marketing role), diagnostic assessment on to Level 4.
For individuals whose first language is other than English, proof of English proficiency must be provided.
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (no component below 6.0)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English at grade B or above
- Other alternatives will be considered on a case by case basis
- Test must be taken within the previous 2 years.
The notional learning time of this course is estimated at 130-150 hours per module ( three modules). One module can be completed in four moths and the total certificate can be completed in one year.
For more information on suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Delegates who successfully complete both course modules will receive the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Delegates who partially complete the programme will receive the following awards:
- Strategic Marketing: Award in Strategic Marketing
- Mastering Metrics: Award in mastering Metrics
- Driving Innovation: Award in Driving Innovation
- Digital Strategy: Award in Digital Strategy
Training Course Content
This diploma programme is made up of two mandatory course modules and one elective module:
Strategic Marketing (Mandatory)
- Situation analysis
- Implementation and control
Mastering Metrics (Mandatory)
- Metrics and analytics
- Measuring effectiveness
- Analytics for decision making
Driving Innovation (Elective)
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- The marketing champion
Digital Strategy (Elective)
- Digital disruption
- Digital planning
- Delivering success
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the premier international professional body for the marketing industry. Since its founding in 1911, the CIM has worked to promote best practice, define and implement quality standards throughout the industry. The aim and...