CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing - Study Face-to-Face, Online or via Blended Learning
The CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing is a modular programme that offers working professionals the flexibility of face-to-face, online or blended study. Ideal delegates are working in a marketing role and seeking to advance in their careers.
Via three practical course modules, delegates will emerge from the programme with the knowledge and skills to design and implement tactical marketing campaigns and gain credibility in their industry.
- The role and function of marketing
- Influencers to customer behaviour
- Factors and trends in marketing and how they affect marketing planning
- How to gather relevant marketing information
- The elements of marketing
- Using marketing to satisfy customer needs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This certificate programme has been designed for individuals working in the following capacities:
- Junior marketers
- Marketing support staff (e.g. marketing assistants)
- A role which includes elements of marketing.
Delegates must have achieved one or more of the following qualifications:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory or Foundation Certificate in Marketing
- Any relevant level 3 qualification
- Any Uk degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 or above)
- Professional practice (recommended one year in a marketing role), diagnostic assessment on to Level 4.
For individuals whose first language is other than English, proof of English proficiency must be provided.
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (no component below 6.0)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English at grade B or above
- Other alternatives will be considered on a case by case basis
- Test must be taken within the previous 2 years.
The notional learning time of this course is estimated at 130-150 hours per module ( three modules). One module can be completed in four moths and the total certificate can be completed in one year.
For more information on suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Delegates who successfully complete both course modules will receive the Chartered Institute of Marketing Certificate in Professional Marketing.
Delegates who partially complete the programme will receive the following awards:
- Marketing: Award in Marketing
- Integrated Communications: Award in Integrated Communications
- Customer Experience: Award in Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing: Award in Digital Marketing.
Training Course Content
This training programme is comprised of 2 mandatory course modules and one elective module:
- The marketing concept
- Analysis and insight
- Marketing mix
Integrated Communications (Mandatory)
- Internal marketing
- Value proposition
- Marketing communications
Customer Experience (Elective)
- Customer context
- Customer experience
- Measuring and monitoring
Digital Marketing (Elective)
- The digital landscape
- Digital toolkit
- Digital in action
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the premier international professional body for the marketing industry. Since its founding in 1911, the CIM has worked to promote best practice, define and implement quality standards throughout the industry. The aim and...