Level 4 Site Management Certificate
Our new, online Site Management Certificate gives you all the tools and knowledge to gain a recognised professional qualification as well as the skills to manage people, activities and processes on construction sites.
Developed by hugely experienced construction professionals, the certificate course contains 4 units which will focus on developing your people management skills, as well as your ability to estimate and measure work and managing the quality of construction work. You will also learn best practice in health, safety and the environment. Moreover, gaining the certificate will make you eligible to apply for the CSCS AQP card.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is specifically for entry to and progression in the construction industry. Candidates should have at least one of the following to start the course:
- Two years’ experience on site with some general management responsibility
- Completion of a NVQ level 3 in a relevant industry subject
- Completion of CIOB Site Supervisory course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will obtain the CIOB Level 4 Certificate in Site Management. You will also be able to:
- Plan and manage the work of sub-contractors
- Manage quality control on a construction site
- Manage legislative requirements for health, safety and welfare practice within a construction site
- Estimate and measure work
Training Course Content
The course is made up of the following technical units. This particular combination of units has been chosen for the breadth of skills and knowledge needed to work effectively on site:
- Managing the Quality of Construction Works
- Managing Health, Safety, Welfare and Risk in Construction Works
- Estimating and Measuring Work within a Construction Environment
- Managing Sub-Contractors within a Construction Environment
£995 + VAT
CIOB Academy - Excellence in the Construction Industry
CIOB Academy is the training arm of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) - the worldwide professional body in construction management. Launched in 2016, the Academy provides a wide range of courses to help people develop successful careers in the construction...