Construction Management Essentials: Contracts and Commercial Practice (CCP)Chartered Institute of Building
Construction Management Essentials: Contracts and Commercial Practice (CCP)
Through this intensive course you will gain key knowledge and skills in construction law, contract administration and commercial practice.
Delivered online with e-learning, webinars and case studies, the programme will give you a solid grounding in the legal frameworks in relation to the construction industry, factors which affect the costs of a construction project, and pre-and post-contract administrative processes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Construction managers
- Site Managers
- HNC or HND construction professionals
- Other technical and specialist professionals working in the construction industry with 3 – 5 years’ experience
Topics covered include:
- Law in the construction industry
- Costs of a construction project
- Pre-and post-contract administrative processes
- Procurement of construction work
- Management of commercial risk
- Resolution of construction disputes
£295 + VAT - non-member, £250.75 + VAT - CIOB member
CIOB Academy - Excellence in the Construction Industry
CIOB Academy is the training arm of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) - the worldwide professional body in construction management. Launched in 2016, the Academy provides a wide range of courses to help people develop successful careers in the construction...