Construction Management Essentials: Construction TechnologyChartered Institute of Building
Construction Management Essentials: Construction Technology
Develop your knowledge and understanding of construction technology with this intensive course from CIOB Academy. The programme will cover best practice technology and techniques in the design, construction, modification and refurbishment of buildings.
Participants will walk away from the course able to:
- Understand and apply concepts in ground engineering techniques and substructure technology
- Understand the principles of the installation of building service
- Analyse the design and operation of the superstructure for commercial and multi storey buildings
- Understand the principles of relating to work on existing structures and fabric
- Understand the design process in relation to the built environment
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Construction managers
- Site Managers
- HNC or HND construction professionals
- Other technical and specialist professionals working in the construction industry with 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Ground Engineering and Substructure technology
- Building Services Installation
- Superstructure design and operation
- Work on existing structures
- Fabric Design processes
£295 + VAT - non-member £250.75 + VAT - CIOB member
CIOB Academy - Excellence in the Construction Industry
CIOB Academy is the training arm of The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) - the worldwide professional body in construction management. Launched in 2016, the Academy provides a wide range of courses to help people develop successful careers in the construction...