The course will take you through a comprehensive study of human biology and how reflexology can be used in the treatment of specific conditions such as stress, infertility and pregnancy. You will also develop a strong understanding of the powerful connection that exists between reflexology and natural healing.
From the Advanced Reflexology Diploma Course, you will learn how to improve the treatments you provide. Youll gain a deeper understanding of the ethos of reflexology and how you can develop a more intuitive, observational practice, that will reveal contra-indications of specific common health issues while ensuring you can translate the reflex map of the hands, feet and ears.
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Have a deeper comprehension of the inter-connection between the body and reflexology
- Gain a working knowledge of the physiology of the body
- Understand reflexologys relation to anatomy and physiology
- Know how reflexology can help some aspects of fertility and conception
- Be able to use reflexology to provide comfort during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Understand what makes a good clinical practice
- Have advanced your knowledge of foot biomechanics and foot conditions to look out for during treatment
- Be comfortable using hand and ear reflexology techniques, alongside foot reflexology, to maximise healing
- Know how to set up an online or offline business, understand marketing, know how to create goals, and consider financials and advertising budgets
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course isregistered withthe CMA (Complementary Medical Association), which is internationally recognised as the elite force in professional, ethical complementary medicine by professional practitioners, doctors and, increasingly, by the general public. Upon completion of the course you can gain membership to the CMA, which in addition to supplying a professional accreditation, offers a number of benefits, all of which can be found here.
Upon completion of your course assessments, you canreceive 3 certificates. An accredited certificate from the awarding body relating to your course, a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned from the course and a certified Diploma certificate from the Centre of Excellence.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners can also receive a certificate of achievement from ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the details of all the units the learner has completed as part of the course. (This certificate is optional and costs an additional 15).
ABC Awards is a leading national Awarding Organisation, regulated by Ofqual, and the Welsh Government. It has a long-established reputation for developing and awarding high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
Training Course Content
Module 1 Advancing Healing (contentteam)
Module 2 Mechanism of Action (contentteam)
Module 3 Structure of the Body (contentteam)
Module 4 Advancing Practice (contentteam)
Module 5 Reflexology and Fertility (contentteam)
Module 6 Reflexology and Pregnancy (contentteam)
Module 7- Clinical Observation (contentteam)
Module 8 Foot Biomechanics (contentteam)
Module 9 Hand and Ear Reflexology (contentteam)
Module 10 The Business of Reflexology (contentteam)
Centre of Excellence Online - achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
The Centre of Excellence Online (CEO) aims to aid individuals on their road to excellence in every part of life. Using a huge catalogue of high quality distance learning training courses, participants will be able to learn new skills or...