CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Learning and Development
This Intermediate CIPD Learning and Development qualification is ideal for those looking to develop their career in the L&D sector, and those aspiring to become a professional member of the CIPD. Working through each module, you will learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of different L&D models, whilst increasing your knowledge and experience of L&D in a wider context. You will also gain Associate Membership of the CIPD on completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD’s Level 5 intermediate qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
• Developing their career in HR Management
• Working as an adviser or at managerial level in the field of HR Management
• Senior employees looking to make a career move into HR Management
• Managers leading HR in SME’s
Training Course Content
3 core units
- Developing Professional Practice in L&D Using Information
- Metrics and Developing Business Cases for Learning
- Development Using the Context of Learning & Development
30 credits of Optional Units, choices include:
- Implementing Coaching and Mentoring
- Designing and Developing Digital and Blended Learning
- Solutions Using Facilitation Skills Understanding
- Organisation Development
For more information on the choices available please contact us.
Why choose Busec?
If you currently work in HR and L&D, are considering a career change or want to develop your skills further, then the CIPD professional qualification will help. Most employers like to see applicants for HR or L&D positions to have...