CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management
Ideal for those looking to develop their career in HR Management, this Level 5 Intermediate qualification gives students the understanding of the HR role in a wider organisational and environmental context. Working through the course, you will develop the ability to evaluate how effective different HR models are, whilst increasing your knowledge of external factors that have an impact on HR activities. You will also gain Associate Membership of the CIPD on completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD’s Level 5 intermediate qualifications are suitable for individuals who are:
• Developing their career in HR Management
• Working as an adviser or at managerial level in the field of HR Management
• Senior employees looking to make a career move into HR Management
• Managers leading HR in SME’s
Training Course Content
3 core units
- Developing Professional Practice
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources0
- Using Information in Human Resources
32 Credits of Optional Units, choices include:
- Reward Management
- Employee Engagement
- Employment Law Organisation Design and Development
For more information on the choices available please contact us.
Why choose Busec?
If you currently work in HR and L&D, are considering a career change or want to develop your skills further, then the CIPD professional qualification will help. Most employers like to see applicants for HR or L&D positions to have...