CIPD Foundation/Level 3 Human Resource Practice Certificate
The first building block in your career in Human Resource Practice (HRP), this Level 3 foundation qualification gives you the essential skills and knowledge, enabling you to add value to your HR position or embark on a change in career. You will also gain Associate Membership of the CIPD on completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This qualification is ideal if you are:
• A personnel/HR assistant or administrator
• A HR co-ordinator
• A line Manager
• Working in HR
• Looking to begin a career in HR
• Anyone with an interest in people management
Training Course Content
3 Core Units:
- Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner
- Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources Recording
- Analysing and Using Human Resources Information
28 Credits of Optional Units, choices include;
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
- Resourcing Talent Contributing to the Process of Job Analysis
For more information on the choices available please contact us.
Why choose Busec?
If you currently work in HR and L&D, are considering a career change or want to develop your skills further, then the CIPD professional qualification will help. Most employers like to see applicants for HR or L&D positions to have...