Account Management Best PracticeBrilliant Customer Service
Account Management Best Practice - One Day Course
* Online learning one day course – Normal price £99 per person, 50% discount for April and May - £49 per person. Plus VAT. All our training courses are engaging with a full range of training activities presented by an experienced and expert trainer. Most courses are held monthly or on request. PDF manual and access to eLearning resources included
Proven techniques and skills for managing and growing existing customers.
This is not just a training course but a complete program on how to best manage and develop existing accounts. This includes whether they are customers or partners, distributors or resellers. It is specifically designed for quick, consistent, easy and effective account development and management by busy people. The unique process model also makes progress and performance more visible to others. Key action points include:
- How to increase your business standing and positioning within an account
- Strategies and techniques for increasing new opportunities and revenue
- Improved service experience and better account support
The pre-course work is around 30-40 minutes and includes a questionnaire for use by the trainer in personalising the training.
Participants will also be asked to bring with them details of three ‘significant’ accounts.
Post course follow
This includes access to a library of videos and online content to reinforce the learning from the training and online action plan and learning diary that can be shared with others
Training format and methodology
This training course will be facilitated to a fully interactive and learner-centred approach. The course has been designed and developed using proven adult learning principles. It has been run successfully many times over recent years.
It includes regular short content summaries, group and individual activities, planning sessions and role-plays.
The course can be combined with other courses to create a longer-term development program. These might include: Sales presentation skills, Sales proposal writing and Advanced negotiation skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Account managers, account support and technical team members; senior managers and executives.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Sell more to existing accounts, increased customer retention and improved customer satisfaction.
- Manage service issues more effectively, through delegation and managing expectations.
- Create a simple but effective account management dashboard, relationship matrix and opportunity roadmap for each key account.
- Gain more influence at a senior level and how to create a ‘coach’
- Developing a 'best practice' approach to account management using the tools you have and those you gain on the program.
- Providing more consistency and structure in developing and growing business from both existing accounts and new potential contacts in an account.
- Improving the ability to sell additional services proactively – up-selling and cross-selling.
- Better co-ordination and growth of large accounts and opportunities.
- Using the PROFIT account plan and methodology to update and inform others and plan strategy
- Skills and methods to use when managing and developing both existing customer and target accounts.
- Building on current best practice and integration with existing CRM tools.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Up to 12 learners, £995 per day plus trainer travel expenses.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A new, online live training course presented by Graham Phelps.
Customer Service, Support & Consultative Selling Skills Training
We specialise in providing a range of proven training courses delivered by a team of expert consultants and facilitators. There are a core of main courses available in a range of formats, including one day and half day in-house workshops...