Jewellery Making - Beginners - 2Birmingham Adult Education Service
Jewellery Making - Beginners - 2
To enable you to develop skills in using appropriate tools, equipment and techniques to produce items of jewellery such as brooches, pendants, bracelets, necklaces and ear rings.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to learn about the basic techniques, tools and materials required to be able to independently produce items of jewellery to a basic standard.
Training Course Content
You will learn about:
- How to use tools, materials and equipment safely and correctly
- How to take and record accurate measurements to produce correctly sized pieces
- How to add clasps, form wire loops, and carry out wire wrapping, stringing and chainmail weaving
- A basic understanding of colour theory for colour matching
- Producing samples of techniques with instructions in your portfolio for you to use later as an instruction manual
- Awareness of employment opportunities in the Jewellery Making sector.
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...