Assertiveness In-house TrainingBest Foot Forward Training
Assertiveness and Confidence Building- Bespoke, In-house Training for Teams and Organisations
All courses available as one to one session online, at a discounted rate. Please contact us for more information.
Being confident and assertive is reflected the everyday behaviour and communication of professionals and helps them make the most of their roles and provide results for their teams and companies. This in-house training course focuses on enabling professionals to tap into their confident and assertive behaviours, and transform the way they work and interact with others.
The assertiveness course will focus on key behaviours and techniques for identifying personal patterns that diverge from confident and assertive actions. Delegates of the assertiveness course will learn skills that can be transferred into a variety of professional and personal situations and can help them to achieve more and maximise their satisfaction at work.
Upon completion of the assertiveness programme, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The basics of behaviour noting effects
- Identifying where individuals appear on the spectrum and the impacts of that
- What effects behaviour and how to control it
- What stops confidence in certain situations
- How to come across as confident
- Clearly and assertively saying No when necessary
- Listening effectively for better communication
- Different levels of assertiveness for dealing with the most persuasive of people.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house training course is designed for teams and organisations wishing to enable their members to achieve results via increased confidence and assertiveness in their roles. This course will work to build the confidence and assertiveness skills of each individual, resulting in an improved team dynamic and efficiency.
Training Course Content
Within the contexts of each team or organisation, this in-house training programme will cover the following modules:
- Understanding the basic behaviour patterns
- What assertiveness looks like
- Identify how behaviour comes across
- What stops people from being assertive
- Saying No
- Different types of assertiveness.
Best Foot Forward Training in-house courses offer groups and organisations a cost-effective and convenient solution to employee development.
The costs of this in-house training course are $895 + VAT.*
*Additional fees may apply to organisations located outside London.
Best Foot Forward Training - Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Management and PA/Administrator Courses.
Best Foot Forward Training Ltd specialise in personal development, management skills and business administration training and courses for individuals and organisations across all industry sectors. While founded quite recently in 2010 the trainers involved have a wealth of knowledge and experience....