Our online CAD and BIM learning solution provides a comprehensive, flexible and user friendly learning programme for the full Autodesk suite. With more than 240 self paced training courses and over 45,000 video tutorials, this online platform is the perfect supplement to our classroom based training courses.
The Benchmarq e-Learning Programme focuses exclusively on creating courses with engaging, concise lessons covering over 50 of the most popular Autodesk titles including AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, Inventor and 3ds Max.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is perfect for anyone who is looking for a flexible on-demand learning solution that can be accessed anytime at home or in the office. The tutorials and videos can be viewed as many times as you like throughout the 12 months to ensure full understanding and retention.
Training Course Content
- 12 months Unlimited Access to the full e-learning library of Autodesk Products with more than 40,000 video lessons
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during the subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps
- Exercise files allow users to follow along with the videos in their own software, creating a hands-on learning experience.
- Detailed student user activity reporting with assessments grading capabilities.
Established in 2005, Benchmarq Ltd are an Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre with training centres in Billingshurst, West Sussex and Newark, Nottinghamshire. Benchmarq's trainers are Autodesk Certified Professionals and Certified Instructors, ensuring you receive the best possible training on Autodesk software...