Change Management® Foundation and Practitioner e-learning with Exams
Change Management Foundation and Practitioner Course with official APMG Exams – plus a revision app accredited, licensed and approved by the APMG.
This Change Management Foundation and Practitoner Course is the definitive certification for professionals in organizational change, transition and transformation roles. Specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time and is for anyone wanting to gain first class Change Management skills
APMG Change Management accreditation is now the de facto Change Management standard Worldwide through its partnership with the International Change Management Institute (CMI). Improved employment prospect
Many Project & Programme Management roles advertised stipulate Change Management experience and accreditation as essential. Also, Change Management roles in their own right are becoming more and more commonly advertised and this qualification is a key to even be considered for an interview.
Change Management is vital alongside Project Management as Projects introduce Change ((new systems, new products, new ways of working). Such projects typically require changes; changes to processes, job roles, organizational structures and types & uses of technology. Project failure rates remain alarmingly high; a major reason is the failure to effectively engage with and support those affected by change (customers, partners, employees).
There are a number of salary studies available on the internet that show the good salaries that can be achieved in this exciting and challenging role. CWjobs monthly survey is just one and shows salaries ranging between £53,750 up to £90,261 with an average of £67,500.
Training through us is all about great exam outcomes. Because all our courses (eLearning & Classroom) are optimised to cater for different learning styles we consistently achieve some of the highest exam pass rates. For example:- 98% of Change Management Foundation learners pass their exams on the first attempt.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is intended for those looking to further their career:
- Change Manager / aspiring Change Manager
- Change Leader / Change ‘Agent’ such as Business Change Managers
- Change Implementer’s such as Project or Programme Managers
- Change Support / Change Team Member
- Change Programme Team members involved in Change Programmes such as Design,
- development and delivery.
- Operational Line Managers / Staff
- PRINCE2 Project Managers wanting broader project management skills
- Operational Line Managers / Staff
- Change Agents (e.g. Business Change Managers)
The course has no pre-requisite knowledge required.
This software has been made available over your network connection via your web browser. Your system should have the following minimum specification:
- Windows7®, Vista® or XP®, MAC OSX or Linux Ubuntu
- Broadband-grade connection (=>0.75MB/sec)
- Web Browser IE7+, Firefox
- Ipad3 / android Tablet with 1GB internal Ram
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Foundation and Practitioner Level Certification
Learning outcomes - Foundation:
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt.
- Contribute to development of strategies to help individuals through change, increasing motivation for change and overcoming resistance in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Offer insights on how organizations work, how the process of organizational change occurs and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change.
- Identify key drivers of an organization’s culture, and recognize different types of change process (e.g. planned and emergent change).
- Describe significant elements of the stakeholder engagement process in a change initiative, and relate this to appropriate communications strategies.
- Discuss with colleagues the different areas of impact of a change initiative, and how momentum for that change can be built and sustained.
- Outline important aspects of how to build an effective change team, and to contribute to discussions about how to improve the effectiveness of a team.
Learning outcomes – Practitioner:
- Identify organizational drivers of change initiatives and links with governance structures (e.g. strategic, programme or project governance)
- Use a range of organization paradigms to understand, support and sustain change processes
- Apply an appropriate process framework to help plan or understand organizational change
- Establish a clear framework of roles, skills & activities that achieve the support of leaders from different levels
- Contribute effectively to preparation of change initiatives, including building the team and offering insight to improve team effectiveness
- Know how to prepare people for change
- Help colleagues understand the difference between organization change and the human impact of transition.
- Support identification & mapping of stakeholders and develop approaches to build & maintain engagement
- Draft change communication plans for key stakeholders
- Recognize signs of resistance to change and propose actions to mitigate it
Training Course Content
Our course follows the Official Syllabus and is Based on the Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) containing:
Change and the Individual
- The link between learning & change
- Learning theory, styles and preferences
- Individual responses to change
- Motivation theories and effects
- Implications of personality types
Change and the Organisation
- Understanding organisation cultures
- Models for change
- Emergent Change
- Leading Change, and vision statements
- Change rules
Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
- 7 Principles of Stakeholder Engagement
- Communication and cognitive bias
- Barriers to effective communication
- Communication Channels
- Lean /Rich and push /pull communications
- Communication Strategy and Plans
Change Management Practice
- Impact of Change
- Change readiness
- Building a change team
- Handling resistance to change
- Building and sustaining change momentum
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Get certified as a professional in organizational change and transformation - with APMG's Change Management certification. Developed by the Change Management Institute (CMI) - training courses are delivered around the world by APMG accredited, trustworthy training providers. Self-study options are available too - just purchase the core reading on APMG Business Books and book an exam with APMG when you're ready. If you are training provider - you can apply to become an accredited Change Management training organization - recognized for exceptional standards of training.
Established in 1994, Balance Global was one of the first 3 training companies to be approved in the UK by the UK Cabinet Office to deliver PRINCE2® Accredited Courses. We have since broadened our portfolio to include MSP® (Managing Successful...