The Coaching Certificate: A two-day program approved by the International Coach Federation
Gain the skills necessary for guiding your clients' through the necessary steps for achieving optimal results and taking full advantage of their natural strengths. This interactive two-day program is designed to present delegates with a coaching model for use with individuals, teams and overall organization. Program content will cover a number of foundational competencies through a mixed, interactive approach. Participants will work through a variety of different group exercises, role playing and case studies.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be prepared to:
- Apply coaching conventions them to conversations with individuals, teams, or throughout an organization.
- Establish coaching agreements with clients
- Identify how goals link to enhanced business performance.
- Promote an open, flexible, and confident coaching relationship with clients
- Establish mutual respect and trust in a safe, supportive environment
- Apply coaching ethics and standards appropriately in all coaching situations.
- Demonstrate active listening, ask powerful questions
- Use effective dialogue and feedback techniques to provide maximum benefit to clients.
- Integrate and evaluate multiple sources of data.
- Make interpretations that help clients achieve agreed-upon results.
- Design actions and opportunities for ongoing learning that will most effectively lead to coaching results.
- Develop and maintain an effective coaching plan with clients
- Manage ongoing progress, hold clients accountable for actions, highlight and celebrate successes.
- Adjourn the coaching process.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This two-day Coaching Certificate program is designed for learning professionals hoping to develop their coaching capacities for use with individuals, teams and the overall organization. Those best suited to this program will likely be new to coaching or requiring a well recognized certification as evidence of their coaching skill set.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this workshop earns the Coaching Certificate.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
This program is worth 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
This program may be eligible for up to 14 CPLP (CPLP Recertification Points) and has been preapproved for 14 HRCI Recertification Credits.
This program has been approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for 8.5 core competency units, and 3.75 resource development units.
Training Course Content
The primary topics for this Coaching Certificate program include
- The Workplace Learning and Performance Professional as Coach
- Building the Foundation
- Co-Creating the Partnership
- Collecting and Feeding Back Data
- Designing and Taking Action
- Measuring and Tracking Results
- Planning and Managing the Coaching Program
The cost of this 2-day Coaching Certificate is $1,550 USD
ATD Member Price
ATD members pay $1,195 USD for this course. Become a member today and save $355 USD.
This program can also be conducted as on-site training, with flexible dates and duration.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Association for Talent Development (ATD)
Train with the Association for Talent Development (ATD), the largest association in the world committed to serving those who develop talent and drive results within organisations. With over 125 chapters and membership across 120 nations, ATD works in a broad...