Business is the ultimate life skill. Understanding the cut and thrust of how the world works gives you a real advantage in any career.
In this course you will study a wide range of business subjects both in the UK and globally. A fantastic wide introduction to the subject that will give you great preparation for your career.
During this A-Level Business course you will explore meeting customer needs, the market and management you will go on to understand how this relates to business objectives, managing change and globalisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
No prior qualification needed
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the exam and practical assessments (as administered by Pearson Edexcel), you will have achieved an internationally recognised Pearson Edexcel A-Level Business.
- Developing a enthusiasm for business
- Gaining holistic understanding of business, and a critical understanding of organisations and their ability to meet societies needs and ants
- Understanding of the ethical dilemmas and responsibilities faced by individuals and organisations
- Acquire a range of relevant business and generic skills including decision makings, the challenging of assumptions and critical analysis
- Apply numerical skills in a range of business contexts
Training Course Content
Theme 1: Marketing and People
- Module 1: Meeting customer needs
- Module 2: The market
- Module 3: Marketing mix and strategy
- Module 4: Managing people
- Module 5: Entrepreneurs and leaders
Unit 2: Managing Business Activities
- Module 1: Raising finance
- Module 2: Financial planning
- Module 3: Managing finance
- Module 4: Resource management
- Module 5: External influence
Theme 3: Business Decisions and Strategy
- Module 1: Business objectives and strategies
- Module 2: Business growth
- Module 3: Decision-making techniques
- Module 4: Influences on business decisions
- Module 5: Assessing competitiveness
- Module 6: Managing change
Theme 4: Global Business
- Module 1: Globalisation
- Module 2: Global marketing and business expansion
- Module 3: Global marketing
- Module 4: Global industries and companies
Absorb Online Learning
With Absorb you can learn entirely online. This means you can study on your commute, on your lunch break and even whilst travelling. You can study on any computer or smart device, providing that you have access to the internet....