PRINCE2® Foundation Course + Official Exam1Training
PRINCE2® Foundation Course + Official Exam
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles, terminology and when qualified you will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project admin or Team leader
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® Foundation Certification.
Training Course Content
- What is PRINCE2?
- PRINCE2 Themes
- Exercise Files: PRINCE2 Foundation
INTRODUCTION TO PRINCE2
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 Themes
- PRINCE2 Processes
- PRINCE2 Tailoring
HANDOUTS- PRINCE2 FOUNDATION
- Handouts- Prince2 Foundation
ADDITIONAL VIDEO TUTORIALS
Introduction To Prince2 Foundation
Principles – Prince2 Foundation
1. Business Case Theme – Prince2 Foundation
2. Organization Theme – Prince2 Foundation
3. Quality Theme – Prince2 Foundation
4. Plans Theme – Prince2 Foundation
5. Risk Theme – Prince2 Foundation
6. Change Theme – Prince2 Foundation
7. Progress Theme – Prince2 Foundation
1. Processes – Prince2 Foundation
2. Starting Up A Project – Prince2 Foundation
3. Directing A Project – Prince2 Foundation
4. Initiating A Project – Prince2 Foundation
5. Managing a Stage Boundary – Prince2 Foundation
6. Controlling A Stage – Prince2 Foundation
7. Managing Product Delivery – Prince2 Foundation
8. Closing a Project – Prince2 Foundation
Tailoring – Prince2 Foundation
Additional Course Materials for PRINCE2 Foundation
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the benefits of PRINCE2® certification.
- In this course, you’ll gain knowledge in PRINCE2 themes.
- This course will teach you about tailoring and processes of PRINCE2.
- Having this course, you’ll learn principles of PRINCE2 Foundation.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
- On completion of this course, Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
To get certified, you will need to take the official exams, details of which are below:
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Exam Format
- 60 questions per paper
- Duration: 60-minutes
- 33/60 pass mark (55%)
- Closed book
- Exam included in course fee
This Course includes a PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam voucher, so you don’t need to pay extra.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...