PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®1Training
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®
Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project manager in a software development team
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Training Course Content
- The Process
- Exam Breakdown
- Agile Principles & Agile Software
- Team Members & Extreme Programming
- Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)
- Crystal Overview & Kanban
- Planning Value & Risk
- Agile Contracting & Earned Value
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management vs. Leadership
- Boosting Team Performance
- Leadership & Empowered Teams
- Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis
- Planning Differences
- Problem Identifying & Resolution
- Refactoring & Problem Solving
- Project Continuous Improvement
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the Agile Principles.
- In this course, you’ll learn about Dynamic Systems Development.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to boost team performance.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your adaptive planning skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in problem Identifying.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your refactoring & problem solving skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
At the end of the course you need to purchase exam separately and you’ll be given a multiple choice questions test that will be marked automatically. Then you’ll be received an instant grade that you know whether you have passed.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...