Office Admin Diploma1Training
Office Admin Diploma
Those working in an administration or reception role will often be promoted once they have sufficient experience, so it’s a good way to get your foot in the door of your chosen industry. We provide a course which will give you practical knowledge and training in the fundamentals of administration and reception. Understand the role itself, and learn all of the skills needed. You will be trained in word processing, spread sheets, PowerPoint and other relevant software. As well as this, you’ll understand the relevant office and admin tasks and will be able to deliver excellent customer service.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Anyone hoping to begin working in an Administration, finance, receptionist or secretarial role
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded aOffice Administration Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills will I gain?
The course provides the the opportunity to gain recognised skills in:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Outlook
- Diary management, data management, record keeping and filing
- Time management
- Business, report and e-mail writing
- Handling confidential documents and delivering mail
- Taking notes, dictating, and proofreading
- Event planning, arranging interviews and meetings, bookings, and travel
- Motivating employees and management of office works
- Creating an effective CV and cover letter
- Customer service and telephone handling
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, petty cash and Quickbooks for payroll
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 65%.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
- Personal Assistant
- Receptionist (Veterinary, Medical etc.)
- Office Administrator
- Office Managers
- Office Clerk
- Payroll Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Secretary (Legal, Medical etc.)
- Executive Assistant
- Technical Writer
- Report Writer
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...