Office 2010: New Features - Accredited by CPD1Training
This excellent Office 2010 course has been created for those who have experience using Office 2007, and want to update their knowledge, and quickly get up to speed with the new features of Office 2010. The course covers all the main features of Office 2010, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and OneNote as well as changes to the overall interface and the all new Web Apps. You’ll be able to get the most out of Office 2010, to wow your colleagues, or improve your personal projects.
This Office 2010 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Office 2010: New Features Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Get up to speed and quickly take full advantage of overlapping features found across the applications of Office 2010
- Bring your work to a whole new level of professionalism, efficiency and mobility using Office 2010
- Get important insider tips which will help you get the most out of Office 2010
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Office 2010 First Glance
- Office 2010 File Formats
- Office 2010 Shared Features
- What’s New In Word 2010
- What’s New In Excel® 2010
- What’s New In Powerpoint® 2010
- What’s New In Access® 2010
- What’s New In Outlook® 2010
- What’s New In Onenote® 2010
- What About Web Apps?
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
The average salary of an Administrator in the UK is £17,190 (payscale.com), and this will go up with experience. Administration and other office roles are often a great way to get your foot in the door of your chosen industry. With this qualification, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Office Executive
- Office Assistant
- Executive Assistant
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...