Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools1Training
Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools will allow you to develop a firm understanding of the knowledge needed when working directly with children and young people in school environments. The Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools covers children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication and professional relationships. The Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is suitable for learners not yet working in a Level 3 school role but could achieve at this level. In addition, this Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is suitable as initial training.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
Learners must be 16 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools certificate.
Training Course Content
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 80
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 500/9963/2
What skills will I gain?
- Gain an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in primary, secondary or special schools
- Learn about children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication
- This course is suitable as initial training, and is suitable for those not yet working in a Level 3 school role
- This course covers an age range from 5 to 19 years of age. Please note that some knowledge of development in the early years has been included in the specification to enhance learners understanding
How will I be assessed?
The learner must achieve 4 mandatory Level 3 units, totalling 12 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This may include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification provides learners with the opportunity to progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, the Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools and into the workforce.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...