Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools1Training
Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
A suite of qualifications which measure the knowledge and skills required to meet the support needs of primary, secondary and special needs schools. Achieving one of the qualifications demonstrates an individual’s ability relating to pupil welfare, care, behaviour and learning.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom assistant
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
- You will need to have a good command of basic English and be at least 16 years of age.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF).
Training Course Content
- Getting Started to Level 3 Award in STLS
- Application Form (STLS)
COURSE SYLLABUS AND SUMMARY
- Qualification summary guidence
- Syllabus of Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools
NCFE AWARDING BODY SPECIFICATION
- Qualification Specification
- Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools Unit 01
- Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools Unit 02
- Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools Unit 03
- Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools Unit 04
RECOMMENDED READING MATERIALS
- Recommended Reading Materials- Level 3 Award
- Assignment Brief Unit-01
- Assignment Brief Unit-02
- Assignment Brief Unit-03
- Assignment Brief Unit-04
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS -TEACHING SUPPORT STAFF JOB ROLES
- Additional Materials -Teaching Support Staff Job Roles Level 3 Award
- Harvard Referencing Guidence
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand how to develop positive relationships with children.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to communicate with children, young people and adults.
- In this course, you’ll understand how schools are organised in terms of roles and responsibilities.
- This course will gain your knowledge in school ethos, mission, aims and values.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain your knowledge in school policies and procedures.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the importance of e-safety for children and young people.
How will I be assessed?
The learner must achieve 4 mandatory Level 3 units, totalling 12 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This may include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Exams are not included in this course. When you are submitting the assignments, additionally you need to pay £199 for assessments and for the certificate.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...