Introduction to Legal Concepts1Training
Introduction to Legal Concepts
Learn the basic skills of legal principles and concepts. The Introduction to Legal Concepts course offers an overview of legal concepts to individuals who are already employed in the field, or those who desire to have a career and get a step in through the door. The course will allow learners to explore legal law, gain experience on how to work on the job and continue with their education or advance in their career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at those working in litigation.
- Legal Secretary.
- Legal Counsel.
- Paralegals and Law Clerks.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Introduction to Legal Concepts.
Training Course Content
- Have a complete overview of the courts and crime.
- Understand the legal principles of criminal law.
- Learn the legal terminology.
- Learn routine legal correspondence.
- Gain an understanding of state courts.
- Module 01: Legal Secretary Introduction
- Module 02: Courts, Crime, and Controversy
- Module 03: Law and Crime
- Module 04: State Courts
- Module 05: Arrest to Arraignment
- Module 06: Trials and Juries
- Module 07: Appellate Courts
- Module 08: Legal Terminology
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Introduction to Legal Concepts course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...