Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional Online Course1Training
Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional Online Course
The Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional is a fundamental cyber security course that will teach learners how to focus on vulnerabilities. The course provides basic knowledge of how to perform vulnerability assessment, evaluate the outcome, take countermeasures to minimise break-ins within an organisation’s network infrastructure. You will learn to identify common virus patterns and basic malware threats enabling learners to make use of the tools and techniques to prevent the malware and virus from infiltrating into the network infrastructure.
The Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional course will enable learners to effectively perform a vulnerability assessment and secure the IT infrastructure. The course will discuss topics such as the types of vulnerabilities, assessing web servers, assessing the network and output analysis.
The Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional course is perfect for learners who want to make use of their practical skills and knowledge and apply it within the network infrastructure of an organisation. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Certified Vulnerability course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at Cyber Security Manager.
- Ethical Hackers.
- IT Engineers.
- You must be 16 or over
- This course is for beginners and requires no formal pre-requisites. However, learners are recommended to have basic understanding of networking.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to assess the vulnerabilities.
- Learn how to assess the network for potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Understand the different types of vulnerabilities.
- Gain an understanding of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Learn how to assess web servers and potential vulnerabilities.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
The certificate will be awardedby NICCS. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Module 01 - Introduction to the Risk Management Framework
- Module 02 - The Software Development Life Cycle
- Module 03 - Categorize Information System
- Module 04 - Select Security Controls
- Module 05 - Implement Security Controls
- Module 06 - Assess Security Controls
- Module 07 - Authorize Information System
- Module 08 - Monitor Security Controls
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...