IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course + Official Exam1Training
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course + Official Exam
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Working Professionals or Internal Improvement leaders
- Executives, Managers or Engineers
- Green Belt holders
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICBB).
Training Course Content
1. ORGANIZATION PLANNING AND DEPLOYMENT
- Organization Planning and Deployment
2. LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Leadership Skills
3. ORGANIZATIONAL PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Organizational Process and Management
4. TEAM WORKING AND MANAGEMENT
- Team Working and Management
5. DEFINE PHASE
- Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer
- Business Case and Project Charter
- Analytical Tools
6. MEASURE PHASE
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Statistics, Probability & Process Capability
7. ANALYSE PHASE
- Measuring and Modelling Relationships
- Additional Analysis Methods
8. IMPROVE PHASE
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Lean Methodology & Implementation
9. CONTROL PHASE
- Maintain Controls & DFSS System
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
What skills will I gain?
- The basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- The general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- The Lean Six Sigma five phases.
- Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- The voice of the customer, business and employee.
- Problem solving strategies and techniques.
- How to synchronise the supply chain for flexible operations.
- How to lead Lean Six Sigma projects in any organisation.
You will have 12 months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
To become certified you must sit the IASSC Certified Black Belt official exam. This course includes Lean Six Sigma Black Belt official Exam, so you won’t have to pay extra for it.
- Proctored based exam
- Multiple choice
- 150 questions per paper
- 580 marks required to pass (out of 750 available) – 70%
- 4 hours duration
- Closed book
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...