This Hotel Receptionist Training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a receptionist. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
Our Hotel Receptionist offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Switchboard operator & Front desk operator
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Travel managers & tour assistants
- Front desk supervisor or manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Hotel Receptionist Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll be able to produce standard documents and you’ll learn about difficult customer handling.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain knowledge in receptionist and telephone handling skills.
- Having this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs and social media handling.
- In this course, you’ll become masters of data management and record keeping.
- This course will gain your knowledge in Travel and Accommodation arranging.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain the best management and customer handling skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Additional Course Materials for Hotel Receptionist
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
You can start your employment as a hotel receptionist/Switchboard operator/Telephonist and you move up as front desk supervisor and manager. As this is very important figure for organisation in hospitality industry you can work for high profile organisation with your experience.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...