Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at individuals who are enthusiasts of Big Data.
- Those who want to acquire knowledge on Hadoop and become certified.
- Anyone interested in learning new trends and technologies.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Hadoop Fundamentals.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding of the code of programmes.
- Learn the Hadoop fundamentals.
- Gain an understanding of strong MapReduce.
- Learn why Hadoop magic is unique and powerful.
- Learn the fundamentals of Big Data, and understanding Big Data problems.
- Module 01: Hadoop Architecture
- Module 02: ETL and MapReduce
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- Data Scientist £35,317 per annum
- Software Developer – £30,651 per annum
- Business Analyst – £35,543 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...