Google Analytics Advanced Training1Training
Google Analytics Advanced Training
This course has been designed to give new and intermediate Google Analytics users – or anyone using the tool day-to-day – the opportunity to gain practical knowledge in what this system can really offer. We introduce some of the fundamentals of web analytics, the Google Analytics interface, and the key reports.
Our Google Analytics Advanced Training offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on findcourse is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Digital marketing assistants or executives
- Digital marketers or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Digital marketing manager or Analyst
- Office clerk or Marketing assistant
- Business professionals
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Google Analytics Advanced Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn how to set up a basic Google Analytics account.
- In this course, you’ll learn clearly how to navigate the Interface of Google Analytics.
- This course will teach you the key components of web analytics.
- Having this course, you’ll learn digital analytics fundamentals.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn search engine optimization.
- This course gives you the knowledge of additional features of Google Analytics.
- On completion of this course, you’ll discover how to use enhanced ecommerce reports in Google Analytics.
- At the end of this course, you’ll have gained solid, valuable Google Analytics skills that will help you achieve more and go further.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- NAVIGATING THE INTERFACE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- AUDIENCE & ACQUISITION REPORTS
- SOCIAL REPORTS AND SEO
- TRACKING'S AND REPORTS
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
There are countless roles in Digital Marketing industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Google Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Community Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Web Analyst
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...