During this excellent Expression Media course you will learn to keep your digital assets in order using Microsoft Expression Media. This Expression Media course is taught by an expert Photographer who has years of experience and tons of insider tips and tricks to share with you. Understand how to organise and manage your entire files for easy retrieval and presentation. In addition, learn how to rank and rate your files, add metadata and copyright information, and output your digital assets to an HTML gallery. This Expression Media course will be extremely helpful to Photographers, Graphic Designers
This Expression Media will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Graphic Designer
- Media Producer
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Expression Media. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Batch groups of images, graphics, audio and video files with ease.
- Add keywords, copyrights, descriptions, and rankings at the touch of a key.
- Find out how to create Web pages, contact sheets, and slideshows for easy sharing with clients, colleagues, and family.
- Discover how to import images in a variety of different ways.
- Learn how to sort or arrange your files by a wide range of variables including date, place, keywords or rankings.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Overview & Importing Assets
- Organizing & Viewing Assets
- Adding Annotations
- Advanced Organization of Assets
- Filtering & Editing
- Publishing & Proofing
- Interfacing With Other Applications
- Slide Show & Backup
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
- Graphic Designer
- Media Producer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...