Effective Legal Office Administration1Training
Effective Legal Office Administration
The Effective Legal Office Administration course provides individuals with legal office skills and knowledge. The Effective Legal Office Administration is perfect for individuals already employed in HR or those that want to get their foot into through the door. The course will allow individuals to explore legal office administration, gain experience on how to work on the job and continue with their education or advance in their career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at those working in litigation law administration.
- Office Managers.
- Senior Administrators.
- Paralegals and Law Clerks.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Effective Legal Office Administration.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to prepare accurate court documents.
- Learn how to compose legal transcripts.
- Know the legal terminology.
- Learn routine legal correspondence.
- Gain an understanding of family and business law.
- Module 01: Certification for Paralegals
- Module 02: The Law Office
- Module 03: Billing
- Module 04: Preparing Legal Documents
- Module 05: Litigation
- Module 06: Contracts
- Module 07: Torts
- Module 08: Criminal Law and Procedure
- Module 09: Family Law
- Module 10: Business Law
- Module 11: Real Estate
- Module 12: Estate Planning and Guardianship
- Module 13: Bankruptcy
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Effective Legal Office Administration course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Legal Administrator – £18,839 per annum
- Paralegal £18,984 – per annnum
- Legal Assistant – £18,085 per annum
- Legal Secretary – £19,101 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...