Effective HR Administration1Training
Effective HR Administration
Planning to establish a robust HR department? Human Resources Management is the cornerstone of every company. And gaining an understanding of people and what drives the company is vital to ensuring the success of any business. The Effective HR Administration is perfect for individuals already employed in HR or those that want to get their foot into through the door. Whether you operate a small business, HR personnel looking to advance your career or someone who is completely new to the industry will find that this course equips them with the right skills and knowledge.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is aimed at Mid-Level Managers.
- Small business owners.
- Students who have an interest in human resources.
- The course is for individuals looking for a career change.
- HR Managers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Effective HR Administration.
Training Course Content
- Develop a strong overall understanding of HR functions.
- Learn how to apply HR principles and concepts in a working environment
- Learn how to make better informed decisions within HR.
- Learn how HR functions can support your business.
- Learn how to motivate your employees and get them to work as part of a team.
- Module 01: Effective HR Administration Overview
- Module 02: Fundamentals of Motivation
- Module 03: Individual Behavior
- Module 04: Group Behavior
- Module 05: The Informal Organization
- Module 06: Technology and People at Work
- Module 07: Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Module 08: Job Redesign and Job Enrichment
- Module 09: Fundamentals of Leadership
- Module 10: Develop, Appraise, & Reward Employees
- Module 11: Communicating for Effectiveness
- Module 12: Managing Conflict and Change
- Module 13: Human Relations in Global Business
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Effective HR Administration course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
- Office Administrator £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager £24,073 per annum
- HR Manager £35,813 per annum
- Human Resources Administrator – £19,387 per annum
- Human Resources Officer – £24,441 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...