Diploma in Sales Planning Level 31Training
Diploma in Sales Planning Level 3
Would you like to gain an accredited qualification which demonstrates a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this Diploma in Sales Planning – Level 3 course.
Are you someone who is currently working in marketing or sales? If yes, it is extremely important that you understand the theory and practice of making important marketing decisions, which is exactly what this fantastic and exciting Diploma in Sales Planning will teach you! Learn to assess the marketing environment, and learn to analyse the scope of tasks which are undertaken in various marketing situations during this amazing Sales Planning course. Not only that, this Sales Planning course will enable you to form short, medium, and long term sales plans, to create detailed and comprehensive sales plans, and to exceed your sales targets. Become a better sales person in every way, and transform into the star employee in your workplace, with this Sales Planning course.
Our courses couldn’t be more convenient, the course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Diploma in Sales Planning – Level 3. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills will I learn?
- Learn how to form short, medium, and long term sales plans
- Understand how planning can help you to reach your sales targets
- Learn how to formulate a personal sales plan
- Study examples of sales plans so you can improve your own
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
1: Introduction to Planning
2: Planning for the short, medium and long term
3: Sales planning to hit target
4: Key ratios
5: Putting together your personal sales plan
6: Sales plan example
7: Other types of planning in sales
8: Case study
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...