Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management1Training
Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
This Sales and Marketing Management Diploma course is ideally suited for individuals who want to gain a thorough understanding of the principles and practice of Sales Management. It would also be helpful for Sales Executives who hope to move up the career ladder and manage a sales team. This Sales and Marketing Management course provides excellent career opportunities and will give your career a boost. Whether you have experience in sales, marketing or indeed management, this course will give you a full understanding so you can build knowledge at your own pace.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales manager or Sales executives
- Marketing assistant or Marketing executives
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Advertising manager or Brand manager
- Market researchers or Marketing consultants
- Digital marketing and sales people
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Sales & Marketing Management Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
Training Course Content
What skills will I gain?
- Learn the key principles of sales management
- Learn how to manage and motivate the sales team effectively
- We equip you with the skills to identify consumer behaviour
- Gain extensive knowledge of the sales cycle
- Understand customer relationships
- Gain thorough knowledge of sales promotions
- Learn how to measure your sales performance effectively
- Explore creative, strategic and applied sales concepts
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
- Sales Management Fundamentals
- Sales Prospecting
- The Science of Sales
- Sales Skills Fundamentals
- Sales for Small Business
- Key Account Selling
- The Sales Cycle and Process
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...