Diploma in Pay Per Click Advertising - Level 31Training
Diploma in Pay Per Click Advertising - Level 3
Pay per click refers to a method of advertising where the advertisers pay to display the ads of their product and services along with the search results on yahoo, Google and other search engines. Here, the advertiser pays the publisher only when the displayed ad is clicked on. Pay per click is an online/internet marketing tool. Pay per click is an essential marketing tool for an organization as it is a great way to reach out to a large number of potential customers through the internet. The advertising cost is comparatively low in pay per click advertising, as the advertiser is only bound to pay the publisher only upon the click on the advertisement.
With the increase in the number of internet users, pay per click has become a very effective advertising tool that can be undertaken by organizations. Therefore, it is important to possess the relevant knowledge and skills with regards to pay per click if you are planning on joining the marketing department of an organization or if you are an employee in the marketing field. Through this diploma, you can also specialize in advertising and progress on to become a higher official in your respective field. Knowledge about pay per click will also be beneficial if you are a businessman or an entrepreneur looking for an effective way to promote your products or services.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is mainly aimed at students, job seekers looking for a job in marketing and to employees in the marketing department.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Pay Per Click Advertising – Level 3 professional qualification.
Training Course Content
- Learn in-depth about pay per click advertising and why they are so popular.
- Learn briefly about the history of pay per click advertising.
- Understand how to get started on Google Adwords and how to manage and improve them.
- Understand how to get started on Facebook Ads and how to manage and improve them.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Pay per click advertising – level 3 program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
2: Introducing Pay Per Click Advertisements
3: Brief History of Pay Per Click
4: Why Pay Per Click is Popular
5: Getting started with Google AdWords 01
6: Getting started with Google AdWords 02
7: Managing and Improving Google AdWords part 01
8: Managing and Improving Google AdWords part 02
9: Getting started with Facebook Ads
Progression and career path
With the successful completion of this diploma you can get ahold of various jobs in the marketing field. If you are already an employee in the marketing field, you can use this diploma to progress in your career through job promotions or salary increments.
- Advertising manager – £34,245 per annum
- Advertising operations manager – £35,371 per annum
- Art director – £36,224 per annum
- Copywriter – £23 886 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...