Diploma in Internet Marketing - Level 31Training
Diploma in Internet Marketing - Level 3
Internet marketing refers to the process of introducing and promoting a product, service, brand or business through the internet. Internet marketing is also known as online marketing. With the increase in the usage of internet and computers in the past decade, almost all organizations in the current world use online marketing as a marketing strategy to promote their businesses. Internet marketing has become an effective marketing strategy for businesses to increase sales and to reach out to a large number of potential customers.
In the current world, knowledge and skills regarding internet marketing is essential to every organizations and businesses. However, internet marketing is relatively important if you are planning on embarking a successful career in marketing. Therefore, this diploma is here to help you with the relevant knowledge and skills regarding internet marketing. This diploma will teach in-depth about internet marketing and the importance of it. You will learn about the old and new marketing rules through this diploma as well. You will be taught on the five P’s of internet marketing as well. SEO, the importance of SEO and the various SEO techniques will also be taught in detail through this diploma.
Almost all organizations practice internet marketing as a marketing strategy. Therefore, this diploma in internet marketing will be helpful for you to get a job in the marketing department of any organization of your choice. This diploma will also aid you in the progression of your career if you already own an employment in the marketing field.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course benefits anyone who is interested in learning about internet marketing. However, this course mainly benefits students, businessmen, job seekers looking for a job in marketing, and employees in the marketing field.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Internet Marketing – Level 3 professional qualification.
Training Course Content
- Learn about internet marketing, its benefits and disadvantages.
- Gain an insight into the old vs. new rules of marketing.
- Understand the five P’s of internet marketing and their importance in internet marketing.
- Learn in-depth about SEO, the importance of SEO practices and the different SEO techniques.
- Understand the different marketing strategies and the importance of it in internet marketing.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Diploma in internet marketing – level 3 program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: Introduction to Internet Marketing
2: Old vs New Rules of Marketing
3: Five P's of Internet Marketing
4: More on Five P's of Internet Marketing
5: Website 101
6: Basic SEO
7: Additional SEO Techniques
8: Additional Marketing Strategies
Progression and career path
With the successful completion of this diploma in internet marketing, you will be qualified for various job positions in the marketing field. If you are an employee in the marketing field, you can use this diploma to progress in your career and to demand salary increments and job promotions.
- Digital marketing manager – £32,830 per annum
- Digital marketing administrator – £19,635 per annum
- Online marketing specialist – £24,721 per annum
- Online marketing campaign manager – £29,066 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to the course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...