Diploma in Forex Market - Level 41Training
Diploma in Forex Market - Level 4
Forex market is a global market in which people trade world currencies. The average volume of trading per day in the forex market exceeds nearly $5 trillion, and thus, makes it the most largest and liquid market in the world. Jobs in the forex market are very exciting and rewarding. With the relevant knowledge and skills, you could be part of this great industry as well.
Forex market is a full time operating market. Jobs in this industry are fast-paced and require long and inconvenient working hours. However, the benefits surpass the cons of these jobs as the pays are attractive, other work benefits are provided along with the opportunity to work and live abroad. Knowledge and skills regarding the forex market is essential for you to get these job positions. It will also help you further in your career. If you already own a job in the forex market, this diploma will help to further prove your eligibility for the job position you hold. Students will also be benefited through this diploma as forex market is an important and large market in the world. Knowledge regarding this market will benefit them in the future.
This diploma is worthwhile to anyone regardless of their job status. Forex market is a renowned and important market operating in the world. Therefore, it is important to have general knowledge regarding this market in order to be in line with the world activities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This diploma mainly aims at the traders and potential traders in the Forex market. This diploma can benefit students interested in learning about forex market as well. This diploma will also help job seekers and employees in the finance or forex field.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Forex Market – Level 4.
Training Course Content
- Gain an understanding about the Foreign exchange market.
- Learn in-depth about forwards and how to deal with outright forward foreign exchange contracts.
- Understand about currency futures, currency options, currency swaps and their importance.
- Learn about currency risks, other related risks and the tools used to effectively manage these risks.
- Identify the participants in the foreign exchange market and their impact on the market.
- Learn about the impact of Forex market on money stock and the liquidity of the money market.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the diploma in Forex Market – Level 4 program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV stand out and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
1: An Overview of the Foreign Exchange Market
2: In and Out about Forwards
3: Dealing with Outright Forward Foreign Exchange Contracts
4: Currency Futures, Currency Options, and Currency Swaps
5: Risks other than currency risk
6: Effective Risk Management Tools
7: Participants in the Foreign Exchange Market
8: Impact on money stock and liquidity of the money market
Progression and career path
After successfully completing this diploma, you will be qualified for various job opportunities in the finance or forex market field. If you already own a job, this diploma will make you stand-out as an eligible person for the job position you hold. This diploma will qualify you for the below mentioned job positions.
- Forex market analyst – £27,353 per annum
- Forex account manager – £26,799 per annum
- Exchange operations manager – £32,524 per annum
- Forex software developer – £30,675 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...