Diploma in Email Marketing - Level 41Training
Diploma in Email Marketing - Level 4
What is email marketing and why is it so relevant today? Email marketing is basically the use of emails to promote products and services. However it can also be defined better to say that email marketing is the use of email to maintain and develop relationships with potential clientele. If it essentially a branch of internet marketing. The method consists of online marketing that is carried out through websites, blogs and social media.
A lot of the spam email that you get proclaiming that they have the best deals for you is a great example of how not to carry out email marketing. This program clarifies what you should and should not do in order for your email marketing methods to actually generate results.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in the field of digital and email marketing, this course would be an idea professional qualification for you. The program looks at establishing theoretical as well as practical skills in the highly competitive field of email marketing and also delves into giving you a comprehensive understanding of what email marketing really is.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This program is ideal for anybody who wants to improve their knowledge and skills in this field even if they have some level of experience behind them or are a complete beginner to the industry. Given the current status of the marketing industry, this professional qualification is something that will really help you gain an upper hand in your career progression.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Email Marketing – Level 4 qualification.
Training Course Content
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
- Understanding email marketing
- Understanding how to use the email marketing software
- Building email lists both in terms of quality and quantity
- Analyzing and keeping track of the marketing strategies
- Drafting an email correctly
1: Introduction To Email Marketing
2: Using The Email Marketing Software
3: Building Email Lists Quantity Wise
4: Building Email Lists Quality Wise
5: Cafting An Email
6: Analysing And Tracking The Marketing Strategy
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Diploma in Email Marketing – Level 4 course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
- Content Marketer – £22,000 per annum
- Content Writer – £20,323 per annum
- Content Manager – £28,660 per annum
- Content Strategist – £35.952 per annum
- Content Marketing Manager – £31,061 per annum
- Marketing Specialist – £28,209 per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager – £31,686 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...